OUTLET ITEM - Please see our Returns and Exchanges information.
The ultra-supportive, formfitting Overhead maintains cool composure on the mile-50 turn from Redwood Creek to Miwok Trail. This hardworking racerback bra sports a bomber fit that won't bind or chafe, but provides excellent coverage and airflow for A- to C-cup sizes. The seamless herringbone weave offers plenty of stretchy support and speeds moisture away from skin. A comfortable ribbed band stays put when you're charging down Wolf Ridge.
- Soft and textured 69% all-recycled polyester/nylon/spandex blend for next-to-skin comfort and superior wicking
- Seamless construction is tagless for itch-free comfort in all pursuits
- Wide, non-slip straps help relieve pressure on shoulders
- Both outer and inner layers wick moisture for quick-dry comfort
- Integrated knit pattern is designed for compression and motion control
- 8.6-oz 69% all-recycled polyester/25% nylon/6% spandex