The Ultralight sleeping mat range has a single layer of medium resolution Air Sprung Cells to give you the lightest and smallest packed-volume mat without compromising comfort. These mats are ideal when going light and fast is your aim and getting a great night's sleep is essential for the next day's adventure. All Sea To Summit air sleeping mats come with a quality stuff sack, a repair kit containing six self-adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve flap.
- Multi-function valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure
- The Ultralight range features a single layer of Air-Sprung Cells for lightweight stability and comfort.
- 40D rip-stop nylon face fabric offers the right balance between weight and durability.
- We have pioneered the use of a liquid TPU lamination process in outdoor products. Common in the medical and aeronautical industries, it is vastly superior to the roll-to-roll film lamination process usually used in air pads. The TPU bonds better and more consistently than a film, virtually eliminating delamination issues.
- An anti-microbial treatment is added to the TPU to prevent issues caused by warm, moist air trapped inside the mat.
- The Ultralight Mat has an R-Value of 0.7 and is ideal for summer use.
- All Sea to Summit sleeping mats come with a quality stuff sack, a repair kit containing six self-adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve insert.
- For extended storage, the mat should be laid flat, folded as few times as possible with valve open.
- NEW - Airstream Pump (37g) is integrated into the base of the stuff sack. Use to quickly and easily inflate mat with minimal breath condensation.
- Air Sprung Cells - Small point-weld divided air chambers which individually absorb pressure and conform to the contours and movement of your body without affecting adjacent cells. The result is a mattress that supports you better than one with tubes or baffles.
- Multi-Function Valves - Patent-pending, low-profile multi-function valve allows for easy, fast inflation and deflation and enables the user to precisely fine tune the firmness of the mat-tress.
- Liquid-Extruded TPU Lamination Process - An advanced lamination process which ensures an even and durable bond of the TPU (material which makes up the air bladder) to the face fabric. This process is superior to typical roll-to-roll lamination and virtually eliminates the risk of delamination.
Dimensions: (Regular) 72 in x 21.5 in / 183 x 55 cm
Weight: (Regular) 395g / 13.9oz