OUTLET ITEM - Please see our Returns and Exchanges information.
The Titan endurance running backpack with hydration by UltrAspire is the pack of choice for long distance runners. Whether trail running, training, or racing in an ultramarathon, the Titan won't disappoint.
This pack, like the Solace, was originally developed with the long distance Mt bike racer in mind, where pockets might get in the way of knees, and/or a situation where you can't use both hands to get in and out of a pocket, i.e. one hand must be kept on a handle bar. However, we've found that our runners like it too! Especially, if they want a lower profile pocket and alternatively, this pack is especially suited for summiting high places!
- Classic top-loading main big capacity compartment
- Separate compartment for 2L reservoir in the back
- New Plexus Pocket configuration has magnets for one-handed pocket access and automatic closure
- Dual Speed Hooks with limited stretch elastic for breathability without restriction
- Magnon Electrolyte Pocket and a small zippered pocket
- First in the industry sweat repelling webbing, so it doesn't get heavier picking up water and sweat/salt weight
- True, bi-directional compression, and/or adjustment straps
- Flat zippered internal compartment for essentials
- External quick stash pocket with elasticized mesh, and a sleeve for a bike pump/ice ax
- Top pocket with key clip
- Large hole microfiber mesh for ultra breathability
- Ultra lightweight 30-denier fabric, perforated foam for reduced weight while supplying structure and support
- Compresses to be stable when empty or full