We held an information session in December 2016 and recorded it so that everyone around the world can benefit from it. Put on your iPod when you head out for your next training session.
- SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/user-
- YouTube: https://youtu.be/
- What does a standard day look like?
- How much water does a competitor receive?
- How do I carry this water?
- What are the toilets like?
- Is there natural water (river) along the way for a shower?
- If there isn't any power how can I charge equipment?
- What is the terrain for each race?
- Is there a time limit to completing the course?
- What happens if I withdraw?
- Is a down jacket a good idea?
AND SO MUCH MORE.
(P.S. this is our first time so it isn't perfect but we hope you find the information useful)